Monday, February 18, 2008

New mandala series launched


I've just released a new series of 35 "Mandala" prints that I will be debuting here on this blog. Each day until they are all posted, I will put up (1) one new design. These prints are an "open edition" and are priced at $20.00 each which includes matting. You can purchase them at my on-line web gallery www.dennisbradystudios.com. They can be found under the navigation link "Mandalas."

My mandalas are artistic works of art that some perceive as sacred art. They can be used as focal points during meditation, interesting and beautiful prints to be hung and enjoyed or both. Many believe that mandalas may inspire and facilitate healing. I’ve always found them calming.

This series of mandalas are printed on archival stock, using archival pigmented inks and double matted to an over all size of 12”x12” with an image size of 7.5”x7.5”. Because of their standard size, these prints are economical to frame.

The print will ship flat, securely packaged and guaranteed against bending or dents.

No comments: